Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mother daughter trip to Nauvoo





Macey with cousin Spencer Sister Tracey with her kids











Cousins Nat, Melissa, Taylor, Macey, Spencer











We went to Palmyra this summer with all my family and kids 8years old and older. My parents gave us this trip for Christmas and Nauvoo was a continuation of this trip. Mason was unable to go so we decided to make it a trip with Macey and I. We had such a great time. Macey and I both have a more real perspective on what Joseph Smith went through and what an amazing Prophet he was. The spirit was so strong as the story was told of his death. Macey said she had a feeling that she could not explain which I knew exactly what that feeling was because I had it.

7 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Cute pics! I know-I loved Carthage too when we went. Such a strong spirit there!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I know what Macey was talking about..I had it TOO! Cute pics..Could you send me the one of all of us at the river? I never got one with my camera..Thanks

Tiffany said...

k look at you! impressed! it's about time. it's only been a month. i'm not much better! love the pictures. i need some of those!

DeeDee Pond said...

Carrie I love the pics of you and your sweet family. We miss you guys here. Keep in touch! These blogs are awesome.

Kelli said...

Hi Carrie, I do not know if you will remember us, but Cory and I were in your ward for a short time in Gilbert. I've often asked my Aunt MaryAnn how all of you are but did not know you had another little boy. Congratulations. Both your's and Tiffany's family are beautiful. Kelli

The Richins Family said...

so fun. i am jealous. that's cool that macey had the spirit with her and what a cool experience for you to feel as well. i can't wait to go one day. :)

Tiffany said...

you probabyly won't get this... but it has been almost 2 weeks since you have posted! i am sure you have alot to post about too!