Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!





We had such a great Easter. ��We went on Sat. to Freestone Park with Mason's family and had a egg hunt and just enjoyed the nice weather. ��We woke up Easter morning and ate pink pancakes and the kids played hot and cold to find their Easter baskets. ��Roc and Tate are wearing the same shirts Jett and Roc wore 2 Easter's ago. ��Mom was not on the ball this year with the Easter attire. ��Macey woke up and said," Mom you forgot to get me an Easter dress and it was sad because I did not forget I just thought an old dress in her closet would do." Mom and Dad wrote each child a sweet card that they will cherish. ��Macey being 7 really loved the sweet words we wrote. ��We then went over to Scott and Tracey's for Easter dinner. ��We had another egg hunt that ��"cousin" Taylor put together. ��It is so nice to have older kids to do that stuff. ��We ate yummy food and just hung out. ��We missed not having grandma, ��grandpa, Lace, Ash and the rest of our cousins. �� It was so fun with the newest addition to our family their Elsie Rose, which makes 19 grandchildren. ��She is beautiful and of course her mom had her in the most adorable Easter dress. ��

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW! You posted! I am impressed! It was such a fun easter. I love the pink pancake idea. Your such a fun mom!

AudyCamp said...

ok i thought i clicked on someone else's blog by accident then realized no it WAS yours & that u just posted:> Sounds like u guys had a great Easter weekend!

AudyCamp said...

Oh & tell Macey that Kaylea wore her same last years Easter dress too..it's just one of those years:/

Jen-ben said...

How fun! I'm jealous of your perfect weather!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

ok I am officially in SHOCK!!!! I can't believe you actually posted.. I love the pictures and think that Macey is looking so grown up. I love the one with Tate in the background. I wish we lived down there so we could be all together on Holidays..I bet you had a good time at Traceys. So, did you get a new camera?

Sheba Price said...

Don't feel bad about "the last season Easter dress." My girls wore all of "last season!" I didn't think it mattered either since they fit in it still. Plus really, they wear it for only three hours, right? Cute pic of Macey and the boys! I love her top!:) Glad you guys had a great Easter!

Tracey said...

Thanks for inviting. Now you just need to post more often, along with me. Your pictures are so cute.

Tracey said...

Boring!!!!!

Tracey said...

K call me!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I hope its a GIRL!!!!!

AudyCamp said...

ok at first i thought "oh how cute carrie ACCIDENTALLY put a baby widget on her blog...." uh..and then i finally got it. CONGRATULATIONS you guys- that's exciting!!