Saturday, June 7, 2008

We are having a baby girl!!!


WOW!!! ��Macey and I went to the doctor yesterday and I was measuring 7 weeks bigger than my due date so the doctor decided to do an ultrasound. ��The baby was measuring perfect for my dates. ��The doctor could right away tell what the sex was so Macey talked me into finding out. ��We were going to wait until I delivered. ��That did not last long. ��It was definately a girl. ��Macey will finally have a little sister. ��The baby is due in November around Macey's birthday so she told me before we found out that if it was a girl that's all she wanted for her birthday. ��If it was a boy she wanted presents. ��That sure will make mom's life easier. ��We are so excited to add a little girl to the mix of all our boys. ��We waited to tell everyone until I was 15 weeks. ��I have never been so sick in any other pregnancy. ��I finally around 14 weeks started to feel better. ��

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was wondering! I have to admit I am a little jealous. I wanted a little sister for Ashton really bad, but after 3 boys we decided to give up. I love my boys, but another girl would have been fun. Very exciting!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love little girls, they are so much fun! I can't picture you with a baby girls because you have had so many boys in a row. Congrats Carrie!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

YIPPIE HOORAY YIPPIE HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO happy for you...Lot's of girl stuff for you over here!

AudyCamp said...

Yay for more Girls!! Kay needs some more girl cousins!:)

Tracey said...

I am sooo excited for you & Macey - I will never forget the feeling I had the day Taylor & I found out together she was going to have a sister! Girls are so much fun!

Mary said...

WOW! What great news!!! So fun, we are so happy for you guys!

Sheba Price said...

Carrie, you hide it well! Where have I been? I didn't know you were pregnant until this last Sunday and I saw a bump! I am so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything! Gotta love girls!

Lacey said...

hey family, I finally went on to see the blogs.( well actually Ash was looking and I looked after her)...I don't get on but every few months, I will post on yours carrie because it is private ( you know how I am about privacy)...I love seeing Tiff, Trace Heidi and Audras writings...Thank you so much for the sweet mothers day tribute Heidi, what a precious daughter-in law I have in you..We had so much fun staying with you and being a part of Claires introduction to this world...So sorry bout all your sickness..Oh I do hope you get this post,don't know how it all works but I would rather e-mail...cute pics of Elsie and grandmas Tiff..You are so blessed to have soooo many of them....love all you guys gotta go ,talk to you in August

Lacey said...

oops, it says LAcey but it is from me...can't figure this dang thing out

Crystal Star said...

This is GREAT news! In fact I just told Jena you are having a girl and she said "YEAH FOR MACEY"! We are happy for you too :)

Jen-ben said...

Yay! I didn't know you were prego! Awesome! Congrats!

Bethany said...

Wow! another girl, how exciting! i remember when you were pregnant with Roc and Tate you were hoping they were boys because you thought they were so much easier than girls. I hope you're excited for a girl! I'm sure Macey is. Hope the pregnancy goes well.
-bethany

Lacey said...

care bear, what do ya say about updating huh! gosh its been forever were stoked about your baby girl but hurry about and update you busy woman