Sunday, July 20, 2008

HERE WE COME ROSARITO MEXICO!!!!

We had some good friends the Gwilliam's invite us to their beach house with some other friends of ours the Brooke's. ��We had such a great time hanging out at the beach and heated pools. ��We were in Laguna for 3 weeks and my kids never tried to boogie board, they both learned while we were here for 3 days and never wanted to stop. ��Mason got the flu the first day and��was sick until the day we got home.(that was a lot of fun) ��Here are just a few pictures we were able to take before I dropped my camera in the pool to save my son from drowning. ��The worse part of the trip was on our way home I got pulled over and received a ticket for going 23 miles over the speed limit. ��I now am only 7 tickets away from my husband. ��I luckily can go to driving school.
Jett trying to balance on the boogie board
Mason and Brad playing a game of horseshoes before he got sick
All the kids out shopping with us and we are talking great shopping in Mexico

Macey got her hair braided and loved it until last night when I had to take them all out
Roc is so scared of the water he thought he was so brave to have one floatie on and let me tell you the toddler pool was only 18 inches deep

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like so much fun & i love Macey's braids! Did Mason get the same sickness everyone else had in Laguna? Cannon is in Sac with Scott's parents & he finally came down with that awful flu - poor guy! miss you guys.

Tracey said...

Oh & your pictures look GREAT!

Tiffany said...

Yes, your pictures do look good! I hope Mason didn't get that from me! I was the last one who had it. That is such a bummer. Looks like you had a blast! What's up with your camera luck. Such a bummer and what happened to Tate?

Lacey said...

yay!!!! carrie updated, adorable pictures. hahah that one is so funny with tate wearing the miniature sombrero! also, mace looks so cute. i thought you would never get braids for your kids ya know cause of what happened to your hair. anyway, looks like you had fun i miss you guys so much, come back pleaseee love ya! oh and tell mas i am so sorry he got sick i probably gave it to him.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

how fun, sorry Mason was sick. Love the pictures, I thought the same thing when I saw Macey's hair, I remember how your hair got ruined in Puerto V. I am proud of Roc, with only 1 floatie!!

AudyCamp said...

-just looking at macey's hair makes me feel my permanent bald spots now located on my head! she looks so cute though. Glad you guys had FUN on your trip! ..looks like a nice place. & what's the deal with everyone being sick from laguna?? that is just strange.

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a summer you're having...what fun! Too bad the flu followed you..that happened to us at Disneyland in April...ugh!

Crystal Star said...

I've been wondering how you are doing and then i realized I can check your blog. Looks like loads of beach fun! I'll have to talk with you about ideas for my family beach reunion that I have to plan. Hope all is well. Are you homeschooling Macee next year, or did you find a fit?