Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Laguna Beach Trip!!!

Well, anyone who knows Roc can only guess why he is not in this picture (just did not want to be at that moment)
Well, I guess he was in a different mood for this picture
Macey driving the cars
YEAH FINALLY OLD ENOUGH TO RIDE BY HIMSELF

We even did the Merry Go Round as a family for Roc




We decided to take the kids out of school for the week of Labor Day and drive to Laguna beach.  We had such a great time.  It is really hard being back to Arizona.  We were so lucky to see my little sister off to BYU, she drove up Monday morning and really had a hard time when she got to her apartment.  I think reality was setting in when she saw her little apartment.  (I would have a hard time leaving an ocean front home)  She is really liking it now and I know she will have the time of her life.  My camera is broken so I did not get many pictures of our trip, but we went to Disneyland and I borrowed my mothers.  We had such an amazing time.  We left Tate at home with Grandma and we for the first time could all ride all the rides.  Roc rode almost every ride there including "Tower of Terror."  I was so proud of him and he loved all of them.  We had no crowds the longest wait was 20 minutes and that was for Peter Pan which Jett insisted on riding.  
We relaxed quite a bit and enjoyed the Republican Convention every night.  We hit the beach a few times, played Rummikub, which Jett can beat us almost every time, ate good meals, and enjoyed just sleeping in.  

12 comments:

Suni said...

Looks like FUN!! Thanks for letting me talk your ear off tonight!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I am so glad you all had a great time in CALI.. I wish we could go more, your mom musta loved having you there to ease the "lacey leaving pain." Keep posting. it's so neat to see pics of your kids

Tracey said...

I left a comment last night, what happened to it? weird.

Cute pictures and it looks like you had so much fun @ Disneyland, keep up with your posting. I want a belly shot!

Lacey said...

HALLELUJAHHHH!!! haha i wish i could have been with you guys a little longer, looks like disneyland was fun and i'm glad tate was a good little boy for mom.. tate was such a stinker for tanner, remember? haha that was really funny when you were talking about roc not being in the mood, he is either hot or cold hahahh

Lacey said...

by the way, i can't believe that jett beats you at rummikub, that is hilarious!! oh and also, i left that last comment during my boring 5-7:30 music class, i was supposed to be taking notes but instead i was blogging, haha. i already have some interesting roommate stories, you would die. call me!

Lacey said...

oh and one more comment, i forgot to tell you how gorgeous macey looks in those pictures! wow, seriously the cutest thing i have ever seen!

Lundell Family said...

I will call you today. I can't wait to hear the room mate stories. They are always the best.

Tiffany said...

Looks like so fun. I already miss it! Disneyland looked fun too! Glad you guys got to get away. I'm jealous!

AudyCamp said...

Disneyland is always so much fun! Roc looks so mature & handsome with his haircut.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures...Disneyland is always a blast...darling kids.

KP said...

What great pics of your cute family! It is fun to see updates. Super to talk with you.

Lacey said...

sign on to ichat!!!!!!