Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PUZZLES, PUZZLES, AND MORE PUZZLES

Sponge Bob 100 pieces, Scooby Doo 100 pieces, pirate 100 pieces, dinosaur 80 pieces, Thomas the Train 40 pieces

Jett has been obsessed with puzzles as long as I can remember.  We have so many puzzles and he can do them over and over .  It amazes me how good he is at putting a puzzle together.  We have bought him 150 piece puzzles and he can put them together better than his dad.  Roc loves to do them with Jett so Jett chose easier puzzles so his brother could help.  

7 comments:

Lacey said...

this is so cute! that picture of roc and jett is priceless, that just completely portarys Roc's personality. i thought it was so cute i dragged it and put it in my photos. Thats impressive, i have always loved puzzles too but never really did them (except for one time with brian haha). congrats on updating i am so proud of you!!!

Lundell Family said...

thanks Lace, not bad a post a month. i have been putting events going on in our lives on here, I just put them as drafts because they are boring to share but I want as memories.

AudyCamp said...

we love puzzles at our house too! Puzzles really help kids developmentally in lots of ways I've heard. Yay jett!

Tiffany said...

Jett has always loved puzzles! So cute!! I can't believe how much Roc is looking like Jett!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I know what to get him from now on!! I'm glad to see your post. I can't believe you oly have 30 days left. I remember at that point I was like "'OKAY, this IS almost over"

Tracey said...

That is awesome - he is a smart kid. Way to go Jett!

Jen-ben said...

how funny! Jaren is just like that!! He loooooves puzzles. I say they're just geniuses...that's all there is to it.