Thursday, March 18, 2010

Girl's Play Date


I stole these pictures off my friends blog. These girls went to Activity Days and then spent the rest of the afternoon together playing pretend divas. They were all dressed up to the T so she couldn't resist asking them if they would be up for a photo shoot for fun. And that we did. Funny girls!

Meet Kelly Billion-Bucks, Yasmin Bling-Bling, and Khloe More-Bucks
"Riding a Rad Motorcycle" Shoot
Can't do without the diva headshots
Had to get a shot of all them wearing their shoe closet finds. They'll be borrowing my shoes in no time.

The joys of being 9!

5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

cute...

Lacey said...

this post made me so happy. Macey is so darling, watch out she will be wearing heels for real in the blink of an eye. That is so awesome that macey is so friendly with everyone. I love that about her. I want my kids to be the same exact way. love you car

Ashlyn said...

Macey is so cute!!!!

Tracey said...

Adorable.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sarung-jok-mobil-terbaik/