Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday!!!




Today is Macey's birthday and I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday about 2 weeks ago and she said. "I want a mother daughter day". Macey completely melted my heart when those words came out of her mouth. I have to cherish those moments because they probably won't last long. I asked her what a perfect birthday would be? She went on to say breakfast in bed from dad with a toaster strudel and 2 pink flowers. She then wants to go get pedicures and her ears pierced. After all that she wants to get her hair done and go pick out a dog and clothes and toys. Mom will probably be disappointing her on some of those things. I love Macey so much. She is my side kick. I can not imagine life with out her sweet spirit. She keeps us on our toes. She has such a beautiful testimony that gives me chills whenever I hear it. Macey is truly an amazing sister to her brothers they love her so much and always ask where she is when she is not around. She continues to make us laugh at all times. We love you girl!!

12 comments:

AudyCamp said...

ok i can just see her telling you her birthday plans! Cute:) Happy Birthday Macey!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Happy Birthday Macey...we love you and hope you had a great day..can't wait to see you

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Macey! We are so proud of you. You are such a sweet girl and your are such a good sister to your brothers! I am so glad that your mom has you. Have a great birthday, we love you!

Tiffany said...

by the way... I went to post something on my blog for maceys bday and can you believe that I don't have one picture of her? I am so bugged! I don't have any Nauvoo pictures because I didn't take my camera. so irritating! Happy bday again Macey!

Lacey said...

oooooooh my gosh how cute!!!!! macey is so cute i bet you are reading her this comment right now hahaha. jordan says sup mace-dawg! i can't believe she is already 7, she is growing up so fast wow! i love you macey

Kelli said...

Macey sure has changed from the little baby she was in Cooley Ward in Gilbert. She is beautiful. Just think, one more year until her baptism. What a fun time!

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Macey!! Sounds like you had a great day with your mom. I have a little something for you, sorry we did not get to see you on your birthday. We love you , Macey!!!!

AudyCamp said...

*that top pic is really so cute of all the kiddos! did you do them or have them done?

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW...what a cutie pie...LOL....I love the part about the dog and clothes....LOL.....I have a dog....I'll give her to you...LOL. She sounds like a darling girl...so fun. Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Heather said...

Hi Carrie!

I found you through Tiff's blog! You have the cutest family!

Happy Birthday to Macey!

Luv,
Heather

Anonymous said...

My kids are at the new Edu-Prize in Queen Creek and we LOVE it. I was ready to put my house on the market and get out of here because the schools are such a nightmare out here. I heard about Edu-Prize and I felt like there was hope. I stood in line for 2 1/2 hours to register both of my kids and it was worth it. I am SO grateful they built out here. It has been an amazing experience and now I don't want to move because I would never leave this school. I would love to get together...our kids are all close in age...any time!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your Veteran's day was a bummer. Being a mother of 4 has its definite highs and lows....and today was definitely a low. I have learned that my mood totally effects my kids' and I think I pretty much sealed my fate by starting the day angry with them. I never learn my lesson. Glad to cheer you up. LOL