Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cancun Blast!!!

Mason and I have been in Cancun for the past week and have had a blast. We highly recommend this trip and want to come back with our kids. The food has been excellent. We went sky riding, zip lining, and on a boat that spins super fast called the aqua spinner. We have had non stop fun. The only problem is Mason lost our camera and now we have no cute pictures to show for it. This was a well needed trip. I have enjoyed every minute with Mason. We went sailing last night on a pirate ship and danced the night away. Reality is hitting in real fast home sweet home tomorrow!! We are very excited to see our sweet children. We missed you guys

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like so much fun! That is for sure a much needed trip for the both of you. Glad you had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a vacation....how fun! Glad you are having a great time..bummer about the camera....that's really sad!

AudyCamp said...

Carrie-did you go without your camera?? If so I'm sending you to time out!-you know how i feel about pictures.;) Sounds like you guys had a blast!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what's with Mason and cameras?? Did you ever find your video camera? Did you guys go to the same place your parents went awhile back? FUN!

Heather said...

Hey Carrie,

Can you send me your email address. I can't find it. My blog went private and I wanted to give you permission to read. Thanks!

Heather McDonald

heather@hmstudios.com

Jen-ben said...

jealous!! I want to go!!