Saturday, January 12, 2008

Jetter's 5th birthday





WOW!! It has been over a mmonth since I have posted and it is not because my life has been uneventful just busy. I could not go with out telling my litle boy how much I love him. Jett keeps very busy with T-ball, karate, and preschool. He is a great example tonot only his brothers and sister but to me. He already says his personal prayers without being asked and always reminds us. He is very easy going and makes friends very easy. We love you Jett and hope we made your day special. Thanks to your Aunt Heidi and Audra for giving you a sweet tribute on your big day. Your the best!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

yeah... you finally posted! It took one of your kids to have a birthday to post! Happy Birthday Jett! You are such a sweet little boy and we hope you have the best birthday ever! Hope you had fun at the Suns game tonight! We love you!

AudyCamp said...

i knew you couldn't pass up posting today:) Glad you got pics of the party. Too bad the guys didn't have a camera at the Suns game. sounds like the boys had a blast. did mason get any good pics on his phone? tims are all blurry. don't wait till rocs birthday to post next!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Looks so fun, I know Trenton would've loved being there. He can't wait to see Jett and play. I am glad to see your post. I was starting to wonder if you had given up the whole blog thing!!

Lundell Family said...

I'm glad Jett had a birthday because your right Audra that is what it took. I would have felt really guilty not posting for him

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....what fun....TMNT is a favorite of my boys too. Hope you had a great day!

Lacey said...

how cute carrie, he looks so cute as usual!!! i hope he had a very happy birthday i heard about everything he did, sounds like more fun that any five year ever has