Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweetheart!!!

Well Mason I know you don't read my blog, but when I put this into a book you will appreciate this tribute to you. I can't believe we are in our 30's you approaching mid 30's. I still feel you are so young at heart. I love you so much and hope we make your day a special one. Thanks for making me so happy and being the perfect example of letting things go and not letting anything or anyone make you mad. You always find the positive in every situation. You have truly helped me to see life so differently and to let things slide and not get so upset. You are the BEST. I could not imagine a day of life without you apart of it. You are such an amazing father and each one of your kids love you so much. Have a Happy Happy Birthday Babe!

Princess Cruise Sept 06

Princess cruise picture the ship takes

New York, Palmyra 07

Park City 08

Mason loves all of his nieces and nephews.(Disney World 03)

Laguna Beach 06

Halloween 05 Mason dressed as a fat man

Disney on Ice 04


Costa Rica 06

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Hope your day is great you deserve it. Very sweet Carrie - you are so lucky to have such a great husband with such a positive attitude ALL the time!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute. He sounds like a keeper. Happy Birthday Mason!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

He is awesome..That is why I am always comparing Brian to Mason, saying to Bri, "Mason would help his wife.." Ha ha Brian appreciates that I'm sure. Can't wait to see ya'll..Happy Birthday to a great man!

The Richins Family said...

happy birthday mason!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Mason! I hope you got my text today. I hope you had a great birthday. You are such a great person and truly are easy going. It's so nice to have you a part of our family!

Lacey said...

mason is SOOOOOO LOVED!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY1!!! darling post carrie, such sweet words

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Mason...Our Mason thinking its so cool to share a Birthday with another Mason...his Dad's good friend...To fun. Hope you had a great dat!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...Amy (Alder) Peterson e-mailed me asking for your e-mail address. I can't find it so could you e-mail her? Her e-mail address is amyApeterson@hotmail.com.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Mason!

Carrie - I love your blog. Your family is beautiful. Congrats on getting another girl - HOW MUCH FUN!! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! It is great to be back in touch...xoxo-Amy