Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

It amazes me what kids will do and to think I use to do these silly things!! Here are 3 warm happy kids in the hot jacuzzi while it is 40 degrees outside


Lundell kids on drugs
We were all enjoying the jacuzzi when Roc decides he wants to swim in the big pool. He goes and jumps in and then Jett follows. Of course, Macey had to get in on the action. I then told Macey to wait so I could get my camera. Jett and Roc had to jump in again to be in the picture. Such well behaved kids to jump in the freezing cold water a 2nd time so mom can get a photo
Running back to the jacuzzi



Narrating how they felt after the big swim(too Funny)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new family photo. Beautiful!

Tracey said...

I love your new picture. ADORABLE!

AudyCamp said...

hey u took my background! hehe... Your family pic is so cute..too bad i don't have my own copy!

Lacey said...

peekaboo, i see you!!! haha brat.

Tracey said...

Get off of me!