Thursday, November 26, 2009

ThanksGiving

We headed to California to stay at my parents house in Laguna. They left and headed to Hawaii to be with my sister who is going to BYU. My brother and his family came with us so we spent the week with them. We had such a nice time. We spent a day at Knott's Berry Farm and visited my grand parents. The kids just loved hanging out with their cousins. We went miniature golfing with dad. It was a nice relaxing trip.

Grandma and Grandpa Campbell
(90 years old)
The best grandparents ever



gotta love the log ride
Knotts Berry Farm
(notice the chips hiding my behind)

What a great time to ponder about the things we are grateful for. As I look at my life and many others in this economy I can't help but have so many things to be thankful for. My family like many others went around and told each other what we were thankful for. We had quite the list by the end. After looking over these lists I became more then anything grateful for the importance the gospel is to each one of our children and for their testimonies. It amazes me how little children are like little sponges. They soak up everything we teach and copy everything we do.

I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!



5 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun Care! I love the picture of miley with her beanie and no shirt haha so cute. I wish we could have been with you guys, i can't WAIT to see you at christmas. P.s. I will save your birthday card forever, what a hottie!! haha seriously so funny. Mason was right, it sure did bring a smile to my face, a little more than that!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

WE had a good time hanging out with you all. Hope you all don't catch the "crud" we have now! P.s. We are thankful for you guys and all of our beloved family.

Lacey said...

p.s. i love youuuuu!!!!!

KP said...

Ditto. So much to be thankful for! The older they get the more thankful I get for their testimonies, that are growing. I love to hear them articulate it all on their own. My testimony continues grows too.

AudyCamp said...

Looks like a good time in Cali as always! You made me laugh with the chips bag and miley's cleavage :)
We do have SO much to be thankful for. Happy late Thanksgiving!