Monday, November 9, 2009

Time Flies

My sweet little girl is now 9 years old. She went back and forth on whether to have a party or a day about her. Last minute she decided to have a party. She wanted to do relay races and obstacle courses at the park so that is what we did. She is going to "So you think you can dance" this Friday. She again wanted to be surprised with her gift because she could not think of anything. This is what dad and mom came up with. We are excited to spend the evening with her. Poor Miley we will be gone on your birthday!!! We will make it up

She wanted me to make her a cake and this is what I came up with

Kathrine made it look like an ice cream parlor, but outside.

blowing out candles

Chef Mason
not a party without brothers
and more brothers
our little ice cream bar

The little Clan
egg race game with the spoon
3 legged race
each girl had to race to put on dad's clothes and stuff them back into the suitcase and zip it
Wheel barrow racing
We sure love our Grandma's

4 comments:

Suni said...

Your right I am impressed with your cute cake!! Happy Birthday Macey!!

the Harris Family said...

Cute party and love the cake!! Allie sure had lots of fun. :)

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Macey... it looks like you threw quite the party and I am sure she had tons of fun! Love the cake! xoxo

Lacey said...

hahaha i just got your message and apparently its too late to call back!!! I will call you in the morning. I wanted to tell you in person, but carrie, the cake is AMAZING!!! I seriously am so impressed. I love the whole ice cream parlor idea, what a darling party. i wish i could have been there. What is even greater is that you made the cake yourself. No one does that anymore, and I think it is just so cool that you are so creative. (I wish i was more creative, my poor kids). Talk to you manana. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!