Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 is FUN!!

My LITTLE girl is 1!!

Well, Miley you aren't that LITTLE and you love to play with your brothers rough. When I found out I was pregnant with a girl I thought how great it would be to have the girly things around again. You are a true Tom Boy. It is hard for me to even see you in a skirt. You are so precious, but love to wrestle with the boys. Your smile is truly contagious. You make every one feel like they are special. Every where we go strangers think they are the only one that made you smile from ear to ear.

We had a Lundell Fun Day and celebrated your birthday along with Macey's. You sure made us laugh watching you eat your cake.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. That made my day :) Sometimes I feel like I share too much. I notice most blogs only share the GOOD stuff and keep the rest private. I figure if it is truly a journal of our lives I should include it all..even the not so great events. I publish a book every year and those not so great memories make me laugh now..even though it might not have been funny then. I guess that is why I share the hard times. Thanks for the positive feedback...it was really nice to hear! Have a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

Happy 1st Birthday Miles! I can't believe she is already 1. Wow, how time flies. Tom Boy? She needs to come over and hang out with us for a bit. She wouldn't be a tom boy much longer!!! LOL

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Miley!

Lacey said...

Oh my, too cute!! Did you make that cake too? Kiss her cheeks for me! Glad you did something for her haha

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

so cute. She is so fun to be with. We can't wait to see you guys. Brian said we are going Tues after school! YEAH!

Ty n Ann said...

She is so cute I just want to squeeze her cheeks!

KP said...

Catching up on your blog. What fun parents to celebrate with your children birthdays the way you do! Macey seems like a great girl. We so need to get together. I keep thinking when our remodel is complete, we are finishing 2 bathrooms right now. Life is blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mason, & the kiddos.