Sunday, January 3, 2010

McCleve Christmas Party

Every year we get together with my dad's side of the family of whom we don't see but at this party every year. Santa comes and visits the kids and each kid takes turns sitting on his lap. I have been so spoiled to have a sister who is amazing at taking pictures and if you ever find Tracey she is behind the camera. I don't even have to take my camera out with me anywhere she will be. She does not miss a beat. Thanks so much for getting all my kids. Tate was not around so he did not get in any of the photos.

Miles
Roc
Jett
Macey
All of my sisters
Me, Macey, Em bug and Tay

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I need to get my pictures from her too. We are really lucky to have Trac do that for us! I like your updated header and large pictures!

Tracey said...

I am working on the Christmas pictures still. I will email them to you hopefully today?! Good job and staying updated!

KP said...

LOVE the last few posts. Your children are changing fast! BEAUTIFUL photos of your darling family! So glad holiday time was fun for you all.

Suni said...

Such cute pics!! It was good to talk to you today!

Heather Jeppsen said...

I have heard of a few people having Santa come. That sounds like a fun tradition. We need to start some new fun traditions with our kids.