Sunday, November 30, 2008

MILEY ASH LUNDELL

I can't believe my baby is already 2 1/2 weeks!! She is such an angel.  We are having so much fun with her.  She was the easiest delivery yet and is very mild tempered.  She sleeps 5 hours at a time.  
Tate did not like the idea of a new 
baby in our home for the first week.  He has started to like Miley and wants to hold her often.

Macey has been such an amazing help.  She loves to hold her and be her little mommy.  Here are just a few pictures my sister took of her.  

I started labor around 7:00 at night after taking castor oil around 4:30.  We called Mason's mom to come over around 10:00.  We left to hospital around 11:30.  I walked around a bit and my contractions hurt so bad I could not walk anymore.  I finally got my epidural around 1:30-2:00 and never felt better.  Dr. Wilson who was not on call that night came in to deliver me.  He was with us the whole time and was so kind to wait for my family to get there.  We ended up having her at 3:00 am.  He was the best!! He delivered my sister's baby and was amazing

Photobucket

11 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Congrats! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Bethany said...

ah, what a little pretty!

Congratulations!

KP said...

Thanks for the news. It is fun to hear about the kids reactions to her. Babies are such a treat for families. She is darling! Good luck with juggling it all. You have a perfect family. We are HAPPY for you all.

Lacey said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! my babies better be as cute as her, seriously. i cannot wait to hold her when i get home in a couple of weeks, hopefully she doesn't grow too much between now and then! oh and love the background carr haha

Amy said...

She is a doll and I LOVE the name! Congratulations!! -Amy

Tracey said...

She is PERFECT! Love you Miley Ash

Tiffany said...

YEAH! You finally updated! I've been checking. Thank You for allowing me to be part of such a miraculous delivery. She is gorgeous and so sweet. Dr. Wilson was so sweet to wait for me. Love all the pictures! They are perfect!!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

cute pictures..Tracey is really great. or was it Tiff? Was so nice to see you and your family that just keeps growing. We're tied at 5 now but I have a feeling we'll be seeing you do this again in a couple years!!

AudyCamp said...

She is so ADORABLE in those photos! What a blessing she is-so sweet & mild tempered. Pretty little Miley:)

Lacey said...

This is Ash LOVE mileys middle name:) she is adorable and i already miss holding her soo much. i cant wait to see you guys for christmas and to see how much miley ash has grown! lets see, tates bday, maceys baptism, mileys blesssing!! ahh. see you in exactly 12 DAYS!!!!