Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Great Halloween!!

We had such a great Halloween.  We had the Campbell's and my dad over for a barbeque and homemade rootbeer.  It was really nice to have Tim because Mason and I did not have to even go trick or treating.  I'm still not sure who likes Halloween better Tim or the kids.  He took all the kids out and we stayed home to pass out candy.( Thanks Tim for being so young at heart).  The kids sat around and traded candy at the end of the night, but the best part was when Tim and Audra took all the kids to their house for a sleep over.   This Dumbo costume has so many memories because every one of my kids have been Dumbo and they all have hated it.  Tate lasted just for the picture!!

My kids and cousins
Tate as Dumbo 
Roc Baseball Player
Macey as a Gypsy and she even put it all together without any of my help(I love girls!!)
Jett Karate Kid

5 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

So cute. I love that you actually got the dumbo costume on him. I tried to convince Zane he wanted to be something out of the costume box but he wasn't going for it. Sorry we didn't make it this year..Maybe next year Melissa won't have a football game on Halloween!

KP said...

Glad you all had a great time on Halloween! Hope that your belly, etc are feeling alright. It is always fun to see your blog. Thanks!

Lacey said...

how fun!!! the kids look SOOOO cute! haha another year with dumbo, that is so funny. thats exactly what i'm going to do when i'm a mom, just keep on recycling costumes its the only way to go! i can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks, miss yoU! we WON ON PROP 8!!! i can't believe it i am so happy! oh and 102!! and in florida, so awesome!

Tiffany said...

They looked adorable. Cute dumbo!

Tracey said...

I remember seeing that dumbo costume - looks like they all had fun! Just think next year you will have #5 walking around getting into all the candy!! She will be adorable!